This Seminar will help you:
-To Set the Right Goals.
-Gain Clarity and Improve your self-awareness to Determine What You Really Want.
-Increase your Efficiency & Productivity.
-Elevate your Focus level.
-Become more Confident.
-Learn tips to be more Disciplined and reduce Procrastination.
-Learn more about how Motivation really works in real life.
-And here is my promise to you: You will not leave the Event without having a proven Framework and a clear Action Plan that you can start implementing the next day directly.
Choose the Best Sentence(s) that represents you:
- ‘’I know my goals, but I feel lazy and procrastinating.’’
- ‘’I want to start working on my goals, but I lack motivation.’’
- ‘’I am not happy at my current job, and I feel locked, and I do not know what to do.’’
- ‘’I feel that I am living with no aim or that I am missing direction.’’
- ‘’I have a goal, but I do not know what to do to achieve it.’’
- ‘’I am happy about what I achieved so far, but I still feel that I can raise my performance and do more.’’
- ‘’I know what I want, and I have a dream. But I am so afraid to take the first step. I am afraid to fail, and I am also worried whether I can handle and expand this dream if it became real.’’
- ‘’I have a goal, but everyone around me is discouraging me or is telling me that this is the wrong thing for me or that I cannot do it. I feel lonely, and nobody is supporting me emotionally.’’
- ‘’I set goals for myself each year, and I can achieve them, but still, I do not feel happy, and I do not know why.’’
- ‘’Each New Year’s Eve, I feel inspired and see it as a fresh new opportunity to have a new beginning. I set new goals for myself, but I never achieve them. I drop them a few weeks after the year starts.’’
- ‘’I want to achieve a lot of things, but I do not know how to do that. I start making progress on one thing then I switch to another, and then I go back to the first thing, and this gets me frustrated because in the end I freeze and do nothing at all. I see my best years passing by, and I cannot do anything to achieve the things that I want to achieve as fast as I want to achieve them.’’ (Do you know that psychological research shows that people tend to question and review their path and to evaluate what they have achieved in life mainly at the age of 29, 39 and 49?)
- ‘’I do not know what my life purpose is or what I was born to do. But I want to find out because I want my life journey to be an extraordinary one. I want to leave a mark in this world and leave a legacy behind me.’’
- ‘’I am still young. I will have fun now, and then later I will think about what I want and my goals.’’
If you ever said any of these sentences, then this Seminar is for you.
Some of the Seminar’s main Fundamentals:
-Common Mistakes that people do that stop them from reaching their goals and dreams.
-Self-awareness and Gaining clarity.
-Determine Your Vision & Purpose.
-How to handle Fear & Change your Belief system.
-Goals Framework & Success Mindset.
-The 10 Fundamentals that you must Master to Succeed.
Some of the questions that you will get answers for during the seminar:
-How to determine what you want and gain more clarity?
-How to manage your fear and act even if you are afraid?
-The one thing that you need to do before you start setting your goals and how this thing can make or break your plan.
-How to handle the pressure and still deliver?
-A step by step action plan to achieve your goals.
-The ten hidden factors that determine if you will achieve your goals or not.
-How to find enough time to work on your goals and still have time to have fun and to do the things that you love to do?
-Why motivation is not working with you and what to do about it?
-The strategy behind creating goals and how-to breakdown these goals to yearly, monthly and weekly?
-The five most common mistakes that people do.
-The one thing that you need directly after setting your plan, to make sure that you will act on it.
-Five ways to be more disciplined and avoid procrastination.
-Three ways to conquer your worst fears.
A Message from Mohamed:
2018 is coming to an end, and 2019 will start soon. And with the new year comes the possibility of a new beginning, new ambitions, new dreams, and goals.
If you want to earn money, you need to set goals.
If you want to lose weight, then you need to set goals.
If you need to get a promotion or even if you are searching for the right job, then you need goals.
If you want to improve your time management skills and be more productive, which means achieve important milestones or close tasks in a shorter amount of time so that you have more free time to do the things that you love to do and to spend time with your beloved ones, then you need to set Goals and you need a system.
But the problem is not only in setting goals, but the problem is also in setting the ‘’right’’ goals.
And by the way, do you know that only 8% of people worldwide can achieve their yearly goals, or in other words their new year resolution?
Why is it only 8%? That’s what we will discuss in this Seminar. Because we will not only address the reasons why most people fail to achieve their goals, I will also teach you a unique framework to ensure that you become one of this 8 %.
About Mohamed Hanbal
Mohamed Hanbal is the Founder & President of Hanbal Consulting- a Consulting & Coaching Company located in Germany.
He is #1 Amazon Bestselling Author, an Entrepreneur, University lecturer at DHBW Mannheim, Leadership & Performance Consultant & Coach with extensive years of experience gained through working in some of the most prominent Companies in the world such as Orange, General Motors and TE Connectivity.
He is also the South-West Germany Champion of Public Speaking 2015 and one of the top 10 finalists in the North, Middle and East Europe Championship of Public Speaking 2015.
Mohamed is holding an Engineering degree and an MBA degree in International Business Consulting.
For more information, please visit www.mohamedhanbal.com